- To expedite the process, when calling or emailing please have stock number (i.e. #L345 or #CG72) with regiment (i.e. 31st Virginia or 12th PA.) available.
- After calling us to make a purchase, we will reserve the item as “sale pending.” If we have not received the payment after 5-7 days the item will be placed back on sale and the buyer who failed to follow through will lose any future buying privilege.
- All items are guaranteed authentic for life to the original buyer. We do not deal in any material where there is even a question as to authenticity. If after receiving your purchase you find that our description of that item was not accurate, call us immediately (within 2 days of receiving your item). We want you to be totally satisfied!
- If a buyer desires to view an item in person, arrangements can be made. Since all of our items are held in a bank vault, please allow at least three days notice when making a viewing request.
- Acceptable payment is by a bank teller issued check, certified check or money order. (Personal checks are accepted but must clear before items are mailed (usually 10 days).
- For very large purchases, credit terms may be arranged. In establishing credit terms, the following will be enforced:
- At least a 25% down payment must be made. If the buyer fails to pay the remaining balance by the agreed upon date, the deposit will be forfeited.
- When items are purchased on credit, they shall remain in our hands until completely paid off.
- Buyer pays for shipping and insurance – the amount is to be determined with placing an order.
Thank you for your business!